Customer Support Training
This is a work sample I designed and developed in a 3 day sprint. The goal is to help the customer support team understand uberPOOL so they can answer questions about how trips work.
- Day 1. Apply design thinking, research and discussion to arrive at an approach. Create a paper storyboard. Gather all assets for day two.
- Day 2. Adobe XD prototype in preparation for Storyline development. Frequent testing and discussion. Create script for day three.
- Day 3. Voice-over and development of final deliverable in Articulate Storyline. Proofreading, testing, adjustment and refinement.
- Design thinking
- Michael Allen’s CCAF (context, challenge, activity, feedback)
- Michael Allen’s Seven Simple Success Strategies
- John Keller’s ARCS Model of Motivation
- Clark and Mayer’s Cognitive Theory of Multimedia Learning
- Paper and pencil (storyboard, prototype one)
- Adobe Illustrator (manipulate visual assets)
- Adobe XD (prototype two)
- Logic Pro X (voice-over)
- Articulate Storyline (final deliverable)